Tantalisingly known as the ‘Iberian Powerhouse’, Group B contains Portugal and Spain, the two frontrunners for top spot, along with Morocco and Iran.
Below is everything you need to know about the FIFA World Cup 2018 Group B matches between Portugal, Spain, Morocco and Iran.
Which teams are in World Cup 2018 Group B?
What are the World Cup Group B Winner Odds?
The odds were correct on the 2nd May 2018:
- Portugal – 4/6
- Spain – 9/4
- Morocco – 25/1
- Iran – 40/1
The latest Group B winner odds can be found over at our favourite bookmaker’s site: bet365. See below for their latest new customer account offer.
Who Are the Favourites to Win Group B?
Despite not being a top-seeded side, Spain are odds-on to win Group B at 9/4 at bet365 (Odds correct 2d Mat 2018), according to the latest match betting on the World Cup.
Portugal are second-favourites to win Group B at 4/6 at bet365 (Odds correct 2nd Mat 2018). The European champions were pushed all the way by Switzerland during qualification, winning the group only by virtue of goal difference.
Who will the winner of Group B face?
The winner will face Group A’s runner up at Moscow’s Luzhniki Stadium. Current odds indicate that this will likely be a clash between Spain and Russia.
Who will the runner up of Group B face?
The runner up of Group B will meet the winner of Group A at Fisht Olympic Stadium in Sochi. Uruguay are favourites to win Group A, and will most likely meet Portugal here.
Where Can I Watch Portugal, Spain, Morocco and Iran Group B Matches?
TV and radio coverage: All Group B games are being covered live on TV in the UK by either BBC or ITV. All games are being covered live on the radio in the UK on BBC Radio 5Live and BBC Radio 5Live Sports Extra
Group B Fixtures
|Round||Date||Location||Home Team||Away Team||Group||Result||TV|
|1||15/06/2018 16:00||Saint Petersburg Stadium||Morocco||Iran||Group B||BBC|
|1||15/06/2018 19:00||Fisht Stadium, Sochi||Portugal||Spain||Group B||ITV|
|2||20/06/2018 13:00||Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow||Portugal||Morocco||Group B||BBC|
|2||20/06/2018 19:00||Kazan Arena||Iran||Spain||Group B||ITV|
|3||25/06/2018 19:00||Saransk Stadium||Iran||Portugal||Group B||BBC|
|3||25/06/2018 19:00||Kaliningrad Stadium||Spain||Morocco||Group B||BBC|
|Round of 16||30/06/2018 19:00||Fisht Stadium, Sochi||Winner Group A||Runner-up Group B||ITV|
|Round of 16||01/07/2018 15:00||Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow||Winner Group B||Runner-up Group A||BBC|
Are there Any Betting Offers for Group B Matches?
Betting offers for any team in group B, group B winner markets can be found over on our World Cup Betting Offers Page.
More World Cup Info
- England Put Faith in Tottenham’s Harry Kane to be England’s Top Scorer
- Ladbrokes World Cup Betting Offer: £5 Bet if England Get Knocked Out
- William Hill: Bet £10/€10 On the Champions League Final and get £5/€5 for the World Cup
- Harry Kane will Captain England at the 2018 World Cup
- England’s World Cup Squad Named: Who Will Be The Captain for the Opening Game Against Tunisia?
- England World Cup: Betting Odds, Fixtures, Squad, Injuries & Group Info
- Belgium World Cup: Fixtures, Squad, Group & Betting Odds
- World Cup Group G: Betting Odds, Date, time, venue and TV channel for every match
- Argentina World Cup: Fixtures, Squad, Group & Betting Odds
- World Cup Group D: Date, time, venue and TV channel for every match