Everything you need to know about the FIFA World Cup 2018 Group A matches between Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Uruguay.
Which teams are in World Cup 2018 Group A?
- Saudi Arabia
What are the World Cup Group A Winner Odds?
The odds were correct on the 1st May 2018:
- Uruguay – 10/11
- Russia – 6/4
- Egypt – 11/2
- Saudi Arabia – 40/1
The latest Group A winner odds can be found over at our favourite bookmaker’s site: bet365. See below for their latest new customer account offer.
Who Are the Favourites to Win Group A?
Uruguay are the bookies 10/11 (odds correct 1st May 2018) favourites to win Group A. They won’t have much problem qualifying to the next round of the world cup, but during qualifying they were heavily reliant on Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani to qualify. They will need help some help in Russia if they won’t progress through to the end of the competition.
Where Can I Watch Uruguay, Russia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia Group A Matches?
TV and radio coverage: All Group A games are being covered live on TV in the UK by either BBC or ITV. All games are being covered live on the radio in the UK on BBC Radio 5Live and BBC Radio 5Live Sports Extra
Group A Fixtures
|Round||Date||Location||Home Team||Away Team||Group||Result||TV|
|1||14/06/2018 16:00||Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow||Russia||Saudi Arabia||Group A||ITV|
|1||15/06/2018 13:00||Ekaterinburg Stadium||Egypt||Uruguay||Group A||BBC|
|2||19/06/2018 19:00||Saint Petersburg Stadium||Russia||Egypt||Group A||BBC|
|2||20/06/2018 16:00||Rostov-on-Don Stadium||Uruguay||Saudi Arabia||Group A||BBC|
|3||25/06/2018 15:00||Samara Stadium||Uruguay||Russia||Group A||ITV|
|3||25/06/2018 15:00||Volgograd Stadium||Saudi Arabia||Egypt||Group A||ITV4|
|Round of 16||30/06/2018 19:00||Fisht Stadium, Sochi||Winner Group A||Runner-up Group B||ITV|
|Round of 16||01/07/2018 15:00||Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow||Winner Group B||Runner-up Group A||BBC|
Are there Any Betting Offers for Group A Matches?
Betting offers for any team in group A, group A winner markets can be found over on our World Cup Betting Offers Page.
More World Cup Info
- England Put Faith in Tottenham’s Harry Kane to be England’s Top Scorer
- Ladbrokes World Cup Betting Offer: £5 Bet if England Get Knocked Out
- William Hill: Bet £10/€10 On the Champions League Final and get £5/€5 for the World Cup
- Harry Kane will Captain England at the 2018 World Cup
- England’s World Cup Squad Named: Who Will Be The Captain for the Opening Game Against Tunisia?
- England World Cup: Betting Odds, Fixtures, Squad, Injuries & Group Info
- Belgium World Cup: Fixtures, Squad, Group & Betting Odds
- World Cup Group G: Betting Odds, Date, time, venue and TV channel for every match
- Argentina World Cup: Fixtures, Squad, Group & Betting Odds
- World Cup Group D: Date, time, venue and TV channel for every match