Coral are one of the few bookmakers that offer a generous acca boost – that is a bonus awarded on winning trebles or accumulators. If you have an account with Coral you will get a free bet worth 10% of your winnings, up to £100 on trebles and accumulators that win. Meaning you can score even bigger returns throughout the season with their new football feature, TreblePlus.
If you don’t already have an account with Coral then you can click the button below and claim the Coral free bet for new customers. This gives you £20 in free bets when you bet just £5.
Once you have an account with Coral you can place an accumulator consisting of three or more selections. If it wins you will get a free bet worth 10% up to value of £100 along with your returns. Terms and conditions, like with all promotional offers, are attached to this deal. They are easy to understand but you should make sure you read them on Coral’s website. The main points are detailed below.
This offer, the Coral acca boost is quite a rare promotion as most bookies provide acca insurance and not a bonus on winning accumulators. Find other bookies that offer acca bonuses.
Who Can Claim This Offer?
- This offer is available to existing customers who are over 18 years old; customers must be located in the UK or ROI.
- Customers need to place a winning accumulator with 3 single selections or more with cumulative odds of at least 6/4 during the Promotional Period.
- Bets placed on Virtual Football matches or markets, or special markets are not valid for this promotion.
When Can I Use This?
The promotion will run from 00:01 UK time to 23:59 UK time on 29.07.2019 until further notice. So unless Coral have ended the promotion this offer is available.
The Basics of Claiming the Coral ACCA Boost
- Once you have an account make your first bet of the an accumulator bet which is made up of 3 single selections or more with cumulative odds of 6/4.
- Each selection needs to be a bet on a pre-match football market where the prices are offered for the 90 mins match result market on coral’s website (i.e. not in relation to prices offered in respect of extra time results). Each bet must have minimum single odds of 1/10.
- The Qualifying bet must have a minimum unit stake value of £1.
- Any bets placed using free bets or permutation bets, will not be considered a qualifying bet. A bet will also not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it becomes void. Specials (such as “Super Smart Boosts”) do not qualify towards this promotion.
- If any bets forming part of your accumulator bet are postponed or become void, you will still be eligible for this Sports Promotion in circumstances where your accumulator bet is still made up of 3 or more qualifying selections when the postponed or void selections are removed. If a void selection makes you accumulator bet less than 3 selections you will not qualify for this offer. Any accumulators placed on the same day will not qualify.
- If your Qualifying Bet wins, we will credit your account with a free bet representing an additional 10% of any winnings (not including your original stake) made on the Qualifying Bet, up to a maximum of £100, within 24 hours of the Qualifying Bet settling.
- Where you “Cash Out” your Qualifying Bet prior to it being settled, no free bets will be credited to your account as part of this Sports Promotion. For partially cashed out bets, customers will receive 10% bonus on their winnings.
- Each customer can only qualify for free bets under this Sports Promotion once per day between 00.01 and 23.59. Free bets will be credited based on the first Qualifying Bet placed by a customer each day.
Coral are a bookmaker that are well known on the high street and have a strong presence in the online and mobile market. They have over a decade of experience online it offer a wide range of betting and gaming products and opportunities. Coral are also one of the leaders when it comes to in-play betting.
Coral are one of the leading online betting sites and have one of the better mobile betting apps. They frequently have promotional offers available for existing customers that customer can use in order to aquire some free bets. You can read our review of Coral’s mobile app.