Betfair Enhanced Odds: 40/1 Real Madrid v 60/1 Liverpool

Betfair are offering new customers enhanced odds on the Champions League Final. If you open a new account at Betfair ahead of the Champions League final you can get the enhanced odds of 40/1 on Real Madrid to win or 60/1 on Liverpool to win. These are the best odds you will find anywhere online for Real Madrid vs Liverpool.

Real Madrid vs Liverpool | Champions League final 2018 | May 26, 7:45pm BST | NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium

THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED!!

Betfair Enhanced Odds for the Champions League Final

40/1 Real Madrid v 60/1 Liverpool

New Customers can get Real at an enhanced 40/1 to win 90 mins or Liverpool at 60/1. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware. – See Betfair for full terms and conditions and details of how to claim this offer

Offer ends Saturday 22nd May 2018 @ 19:45


Real Madrid will face Liverpool in the 2018 Uefa Champions League final on May 26.

Real Madrid are the favourites to win the match, but Liverpool will have some solid support as Liverpool fans place their bets on the Reds to win. The probability of Real Madrid winning the title is 42%, the odds of Liverpool winning are 33% and a draw is 25%.

Real who edged past Bayern Munich in the semi-finals, are hunting a hat-trick of Champions League triumphs after winning the competition in both 2016 and 2017. 8/11 is the best standard odds available Real to win the Final on Saturday but if you open your account at Betfair in order to place your bet you can get a whopping 40/1 on Los Blancos to win.

Liverpool have won the European Cup five times, beat AS Roma in the semi-finals to advance to a showpiece clash against holders Real Madrid. 63% of punters appear to be backing the team from Merseyside to win. The best standard odds for the Reds to win are 23/17 so the enhanced odds of 60/1 on Liverpool to win are definitely worth grabbing if you don;t already have an account.

Betfair Enhanced Odds for the Champions League Final

40/1 Real Madrid v 60/1 Liverpool

New Customers can get Real at an enhanced 40/1 to win 90 mins or Liverpool at 60/1. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware. – See Betfair for full terms and conditions and details of how to claim this offer Offer ends Saturday 22nd May 2018 @ 19:45

THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED!!